Natural Weight Loss Programs
Trim Carb Revolution
The Mayo Clinic Diet
- It’s a diet for life, not a fad or a quick fix.
- No calorie counting involved. So toss out your food scales and calculators.
- Developed by Mayo Clinic experts in response to bogus Mayo Clinic diets.
- Recipes created by Mayo Clinic dietitians based on nutrition science.
- No special foods specific for this program — you’ll learn how to eat well for life.
- Helps lower your risk of diabetes, cancer and heart disease by teaching habits that promote good health.
- Vegetarians and vegans: Vegetarians on the 5 & 1 Plan should avoid high-carb legumes (peas, beans, and lentils) until reaching their goal weight. The plan is trickier for vegans, since many of the meal replacements are made with dairy or eggs.
- Gluten-free: Medifast certifies that more than 40 of its products are certified gluten-free. The Medifast web site lists its most popular gluten-free items.
Costs: Prices vary, but a 4-week supply of meal replacements will cost at least $300 plus shipping. A seven-pack of any meal replacement (smoothies, oatmeal bars, shakes, or other foods) costs $16.95
The 3 Week Diet
BodyFitSuperstore.com • PO Box 1583, Toms River, NJ 08753 • Email: info@BodyFitSuperstore.com