Aging in both sexes is associated with progressive declines in hormones and associated effects on energy, sleep, mood, libido and weight. Medically prescribed Anti-aging peptide therapies including Sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 can help correct hormone imbalances and halt the aging process.
Benefits of peptide therapy include:
- Energy increase
- Enhanced sex drive
- Skin elasticity
- Increased muscle tone
- More stamina
- Mental focus
- Bone density
- Deeper sleep
- Fuller hair
- Improved recovery from wounds and illnesses
- Lower body fat
- Less wrinkles
- Lower cholesterol
- Decreased joint and muscle pain
Anti-Aging Injection Therapies
Peptide therapies (Amino Acid Analogs), also known as secretagogues (pronounced se-cre-ta-gog), are substances that promote the secretion of amino acid chains.
These amino acid chains communicate with the body to produce or release growth hormone. Hence a secretagogue causes the body’s own natural processes to produce growth hormones.
Secretagogues do not act as growth hormones at all as they stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone. This route of growth hormone stimulation is a preferred route to help slow down age and environmental reductions in growth hormone levels.
Our Wellness Advisors are ready to assist you! Unlock your promo code for a FREE, no obligation, Medical Consultation (a $49 value) and learn more about our programs.
Not ready to go medical? Check out our personalized DNA skin care line that uses your own unique gene mapping to formulate custom products based on your own DNA.
Custom Skin Care Based on Your own DNA
Skincare Conditions We Can Address:
- Wrinkles – Lifestyle choices and genetics both affect how we develop wrinkles. Using the right ingredients for you based on your DNA and lifestyle, Your customized skin care gives you an improved complexion by reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Dry Skin – Dry skin is more than a lack of hydration. The right nutrients can give your skin a healthy “plump,” while the wrong ingredients can steal hydration away. Thanks to your genetic clues, your unique skincare routine can help with dry skin more intelligently.
- Blemishes – Believe it or not, even your blemishes are unique. Hormones, oil production, certain nutrients, and how our bodies react to stress can all be the cause of blemishes, and your DNA reveals your individual blemish challenges.
- Sunspots – Sunspots can be caused by many different things. Some generic skincare products may even worsen sun damage. We send you only the products you need to improve the appearance of sunspots, without adding ingredients that don’t get along with your genes.
- Vitamin C Deficiency – Vitamin C evens out your skin tone, protects your skin from pollution, and improves hydration. For people with a natural Vitamin C deficiency, skin can become easily damaged and uneven, resulting in older-looking skin.
- Anti-Oxidation Response – Your skin handles oxidative stress differently from other people. That’s why it’s important to learn how your skin reacts and treat it appropriately. Many companies offer antioxidants to fight free radicals, but without analyzing your DNA, you probably won’t get the right product.
This product line is the most cutting edge skincare available today. Your DNA testing is free of charge and you are under no contract or obligations to purchase products.
BodyFitSuperstore.com • PO Box 1583, Toms River, NJ 08753 • Email: info@BodyFitSuperstore.com