Returns and Shipping Errors
All customers must have a return authorization number (RA#) for any return issue.
Please email us and you will get a phone call or email with your RA#. You must provide the following information:
1. Invoice Number
2. Product Description / Product Code and Quantity
3. Dates of Purchase (all returns must be must be within 60 days of purchase)
4. Reason for Return (damage, incorrect, customer error end user, etc.)
– Please mark the outside of returned boxes with the RA#
– Packages without RA#’s clearly marked on packages will be refused.
– All returns must be mailed within 45 days from when customer receives RA#.
– Customers are responsible for shipping charges on products being returned due to customer error or product dissatisfaction.
– No COD returns will be accepted.
– If a C.O.D. shipment is refused, there is a $20.00 restock/re-ship fee.
– A 10% restocking fee will be applied to ALL returns.
– Returned merchandise must not be marked in any manner and in a resalable condition (other than damages or end user returns)
– Closeout and Discontinued items may not be returned.
– No Cash refunds given on returns
– UPS shipping and mailing address:
To reduce your return shipping costs, please ship to the closest address:
13675 Darice Pkay, #200
Strongsville, OH 44149
11401 Granite St
Charlotte, NC 28273
4403 E. Central Ave, #191
Fresno, CA 93725
There will be a $25.00 charge on any checks returned from your bank as non-payable for any reason.
– Your account will automatically change to C.O.D./cash-only for 30 days.
– The account will return to regular C.O.D. if the check clears the second deposit.
– If the check does not clear, your account may be changed to C.O.D./cash-only indefinitely.
To make sure that your problems are handled as quickly and effectively as possible, please follow these guidelines:
– Damages or discrepancies in our shipments must be reported by email within 12 hours.
– Shipments are checked, rechecked and initialed on the packing slip by an inspector before they leave our warehouse.
– Please have this packing slip (with order number) available when contacting us regarding any problems.
– In case of damage or breakage:
– save all packing materials and damaged products so that UPS can inspect.
Claims for loss or damage on delivery by common carrier:
– All merchandise is carefully packed before leaving our warehouse.
– Freight companies will not accept shipments unless the number of cartons agrees with the number of cartons on the bill of lading.
– Responsibility for safe delivery of your shipment is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment by the carrier.
– We cannot be liable for case shortages or damages that occur after the merchandise has left our warehouse.
Information regarding returned checks:
– There will be a $25.00 charge on any checks returned as non-payable for any reason.
– Any check not reimbursed within 10 business days may be subject to criminal prosecution.
– Certified funds may be required for future purchases.
BodyFitSuperstore.com • PO Box 1583, Toms River, NJ 08753 • Email: info@BodyFitSuperstore.com
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by BodyFitSuperstore.com or the Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Copyright © 2011 BodyFit Superstore®. All rights reserved.