HCG Diet Recipies – Salads
HCG Diet Salad Recipes. If you want to maximize your weight loss while using HCG diet injections, it’s important to follow the HCG diet as directed. The very low-calorie intake helps trigger your body to release the energy stored in your fat cells, which accelerates your weight loss.
At the same time, HCG diet injections act as an appetite suppressant to keep you from feeling hunger, and an energy booster to reduce fatigue. The one thing the HCG diet injections won’t help you with, though, is diet boredom. That’s where creative and tasty HCG diet recipes can go a long, long way to help you stick to your resolve and reach your weight loss goals.
We hope you enjoy our recipes, and if you have an HCG Diet Recipe that you would like to share, please send it in. Not only will you be supporting our diet community, you’ll be entered into our monthly drawing to win cool stuff!
BONUS!: I have something to share with my “Inner Circle”. I know that HCG Diet Recipes are all the rage. They’re the most popular and most shared blog posts about the HCG Diet online. But I dislike them for a very specific reason and I think sometimes they can do more harm than good, which is why you don’t see an extensive recipe collection here on BodyFit Superstore.
You’ll not only find out WHY, but you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a FREE One-on-One Coaching session with your’s truly (a $150 value!) I’m a certified Bulletproof Upgraded Human Potential coach with over 25 years of experience in nutrition, health & fitness. I can coach you for an hour on the HCG Diet, the Bulletproof Diet, or answer any of your general fitness and wellness questions. Looking forward to meeting you!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS: Click here to get Patty’s top 911 Diet Rescue Tips & Hacks. Let’s face it, dieting is HARD. But sticking to a diet is not just about WILLPOWER! There are other psychological & physiological factors that can drive you to cheat but we have the tools that can help you succeed!
Salad Dressings for the HCG Diet
Healthy salads are a mainstay of the HCG diet, but they can get boring pretty quickly. Check out these dressing recipes to perk up your salad repertoire. They’re so good you’ll keep right on serving them after you’re done with your HCG diet injections.
This piquant apple salad dressing is especially tasty as a slaw dressing with shredded cabbage and carrots, and it couldn’t be easier to make:
- Mix 2/3 cup of water with 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar and add salt, pepper and stevia to taste. It’s ideal for phase two of the hCG diet.
HCG Diet French Dressing
- Store bought French dressing is loaded with sugar and fat, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up the flavor you love. Try this recipe for a diet-worthy French salad dressing:
- Mix together in a small saucepan ¼ cup of beef broth, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Add in 1 chopped clove of garlic, ¼ teaspoon of garlic, 1/8th teaspoon of mustard powder and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- Add stevia to taste. Mix well and heat it over a low flame until it reaches a simmer.
Chill and serve with your favorite salad. It’s suitable for any phase of the HCG diet, and tastes so good that you’ll never buy another bottle of store bought dressing again.
Tart and refreshing, this is the perfect dressing for just about any salad, including a delicious white chicken salad. It also makes a great marinade for meat.
- Mix together a tablespoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the juices over 3 grapefruit segments and mix together well.
- Add stevia to taste and pour over your favorite salad.
- Top with the remainder of the grapefruit if desired.
HCG Diet Salad Recipes
HCG Diet Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 2 C. Raw Spinach or Romaine Lettuce
- 5 oz. Grilled Shrimp
- Pinch of Garlic Salt
- Light Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and whisk until fully combined. Drizzle over salad
HCG Diet Recipe Chicken Salad with Peppers
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped into bite sized portions
- Half yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- Half orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- ¼ ounce Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 oz Skinless boneless chicken breast
Take vegetables and cheese then mix in a large salad bowl. Cook chicken breast for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees, check internal temperature and make sure it is at 165 degrees in the center before eating.
After it is cooked dice the chicken breast and add to one serving of the salad and toss with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
HCG Diet Dilly Crab Salad Recipe
- 100 grams of real crab meat
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons of fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon of grainy mustard
- 1 packet of stevia
- A spoonful or two of vegetable stock
- Pepper and salt
Mix the dressing then toss the crab in to the dressing. Serve with any choice of greens drizzled with the dressing.
Enjoy these recipes to help you maximize your weight loss with HCG diet injections without depriving yourself of great flavor.